All webbing and hardware needed for a DIR harness (backplate not included). The webbing is made from a high quality nylon weave, suitably strong and sufficiently flexible for comfort.
The DIR Harness includes:
- Webbing for harness
- 1 x crotch strap with 2 flat D-rings and 2 smooth tri-glides
- 2 x velcro & webbing loops (holds bladder to BP when disconnected from tanks)
- 1 x belt buckle, stainless steel
- 2 x bent D-rings (for shoulders)
- 1 x additional flat D-ring (e.g. for waist)
- 6 x smooth Tri-glides (for D-rings, bungee and adjusting shoulder strap length)
- 5 x rubber webbing holders
- 1 x bungee loop (e.g. for inflator)
Image shows a backplate and DIR simple harness system - the backplate is for illustration purposes only and is NOT included.