BCD Inflator Head Tool and Tank Valve Handle Tool
Two tools in one. A simple multi-tool for expeditions and save-a-dive kits.
BCD Inflator Head Service Tool: Suitable for many brands of BC that use a standard "K" power head inflator, including Tecline, xDEEP, HOG, Hollis, OMS and more*. Comes with two sets of standard O-rings. Includes:
- large ring with two prongs for locking ring (around the button)
- 1/2in ring spanner for the connector post (inflator hose connector)
- 3/8in ring spanner for the internal spool body to remove / re-attach the button.
- NBR (rubber) O-rings: 4 x 006 (75 durometer), 2 x 011, 2 x 012, 2 x 112 (90 durometer)
Tank Valve Handle Tool: a two headed driver (notch cut out of a flat blade) for removing or tightening the handle / hand wheel / knob on scuba tank valves.
* Please note, the inflator head tool does not suit custom design inflator heads, such as those used by Aqualung, Cressi, Mares and ScubaPro.
Please note: only persons with suitable training / experience should disassemble and service BC inflator head units. If less qualified, you may decide to swap the whole inflator head unit as an alternative.