The TEC2 OCTO by Tecline is a pneumatically balanced second stage scuba regulator with an innovative, compact design for better breathing performance. Constructed for diving in harsh environments, the TEC 2 is designed for reliability when diving under ice, in strong current, and other challenging conditions.
The TEC2 OCTO is exactly the same as the high performance TEC2 primary first stage, except for the colour of the purge cover.
TEC2 OCTO features:
- DFS: Direct Flow System
- pneumatically balanced
- Venturi effect adjustment
- breathing resistance adjustment
- body made of material resistant to extreme temperature changes
- stainless steel outer ring and front guard
- Heat exchanger for cold water diving
- Teflon coating of metal parts
- ergonomic mouth piece to reduce jaw fatigue
- Suitable for Nitrox EAN40 out of the box
- Yellow purge cover
EN 250A: 2014 CE certified. These regulators meet the world’s highest quality rating for scuba regulators. Each regulator has a 10-year manufacturer's warranty from Tecline / SCUBATECH for the first owner (subject to correct care and servicing, details included in the manual). A network of authorised service centres around Australia ensure that your regulators are fully supported.