Comfort Adjustable Harness and Stainless Steel Backplate
Building your own backplate, harness and wing system? Make it a comfortable one! This comfort harness has all the pieces you need to make a tough, fully adjustable webbing harness.
Comfort harness includes:
- Webbing for harness – 3 sections
- 1 x crotch strap with 2 flat D-rings and 2 tri-glides
- 2 x Velcro & webbing loops (holds bladder to BP when disconnected from tanks)
- 1 x belt buckle, stainless steel
- 2 x bent D-rings (for shoulders)
- 2 x Adjustment D-rings
- 2 x flat D-rings as ‘pull tabs’ for shoulder straps (stitched in place)
- 1 x additional flat D-ring (for stage, etc, on left side waist)
- 6 x smooth Tri-glides (for D-rings, bungee and adjusting shoulder strap length)
- 5 x rubber webbing holders
- 1 x bungee loop (for inflator)
Watch the video here.
The backplate is made from 3mm stainless steel with slots neatly bevelled to reduce wear on straps. Holes and slots located to fasten the wing, soft back pad, weight pockets and other accessories.
Match this with a wing with the lift to suit your needs, and you’re ready to go.
Add a single tank adapter for single tank diving.
See 'Specifications' for more information.