Peanut 21 - Travel Edition
Special design for Australia. The Peanut 21 asymmetric travel BCD, features one of the new series of wings from Tecline in a light weight system for the perfect travel BCD. You won't need to worry about weight restrictions when flying - not for your BCD anyway! This amazingly light system includes everything for diving so you can just throw it in a bag and go for that dream overseas trip.
- Peanut 21 wing with Travel Edition logo, weighs only 950 grams. Very sturdy double layer construction with Cordura 1000 outer material protecting the inner bladder. The wing has a large capacity - 21 litres (46lbs) - but is compact at the same time. The asymmetric design ensures the simple and efficient release of air and while moving the buoyancy volume from the top of the wing down into the wider sides; this makes the wing easy to trim, improves options for hose routing and also allows the diver to have a higher position on the surface.
- Special powder coated very smooth light weight aluminium backplate with silky smooth edging and finish
- Aluminium Single Tank Adapter
- A specially fitted comfort back pad with 'Travel Edition' logo and small SMB pouch.
- Soft but sturdy DIR harness including: 2 x bent D-rings, 1 x straight D-ring, 4 x rubber bands on shoulder straps and stainless steel buckle.
- 2 x tank cam bands - Delrin buckle.
- 1 x 55cm Proflex braided inflator hose - black.
- User manual.
Large capacity light weight travel BCD. Weighing in at just 3kg for everything including all the accessories.