Peanut 21lb Asymmetric Single tank Wing
The only asymmetric wing on the market for a single tank BCD. The unusual asymmetric design of the Peanut 21 wing is a clever way of reducing the wing volume behind the diver's head (pushing the buoyancy into the side sections of the wing for better trim) while also ensuring effective air release from the inflator valve. The unique 3D design of internal bladder also provides a massive 21 litres of buoyancy from a wing with a surprisingly compact profile.
The wing also features a a tough double layered construction, yet weighs less than one kilogram - not only great for diving in challenging conditions but light enough to be a travel BCD wing.
- small profile, approx 530mm x 570mm (21.2" x 22.8").
- large capacity displacing 21kg (46lbs).
- extremely light, weighs only 950 grams (2.1lbs) including the corrugated hose and inflator!
- outer shell is made of flexible but durable 1000D Cordura.
- 3D construction with narrow top section creates better trim and allows for a higher surface position.
- easy air dumping with the unique asymetrical design.
- hose routing fits nicely around the design.
- use for up to 1 x 18Ltr tank.
- comes with a 55cm Proflex braided inflator hose.
Great to use for a travel wing or as a general everyday diving wing.