Side 16 Avenger Sidemount System
Perfect for both the recreational and hardcore cave diver. Considered one of the easiest SM sets on the market regarding configuring and adjusting the harness, which can be separately adjusted on the shoulder straps and/or the waist belt.
Straight forward adjustments make this also the best set for teaching purposes. Bladder and harness form a single integrated set.
- 16kg of lift capacity.
- Clean, DIR-style softer webbing harness.
- Plenty of bungee.
- Possibility to add up to 19kg of weights .
- 4 integrated weight pockets (10kg of weights in total), putting the bulk of the weight in the ideal position concentrated on the back of the diver. These pockets are positioned slightly outwards and more down, providing a more streamlined profile and better trim.
- 2 sets of extra weight pockets (4kg total).
- Butt plate included.
- 40cm corrugated hose attached and an additional 50cm corrugated hose inclded as a spare. Can be attached either side of the BCD.
- 2 dump valves, bottom under protected back pad and on the side without the attached inflator.
- Heavy duty canister light bracket with bungee included on rear crotch strap.
Putting the trim pockets on the waist belt also help dry suit divers to maintain perfect trim by having the extra weight more towards the lower part of the body.
A rear dump valve in a strategic and protected position on the lower back of the bladder, for easy dumping of gas in horizontal or upside down position. The low profile of the bladder reduces drag and risk of getting stuck in restrictions. The inflator can be placed both left and right. There is also a detachable beavertail, to attach heavier steel cylinders or accessories.