Stealth 2.0 Rec Set - Full Set
The XDeep Stealth 2.0 sidemount system introduced a revolutionary new structure designed specifically for sidemount diving. Perfect for all situations from exploratory cave diving to single sidemount diving. Now the revolution continues with the Stealth 2.0 recreational setup or "Rec Set".
The Rec Set features a 13L semi-fixed wing and an adjustable harness with quick release (QR) buckles. Like all Stealth 2.0 systems, the Rec Set has exceptional design and quality, features the excellent weight system, has great streamlining and easy-to-trim characteristics, and it's CE certified.
Here's what you get in full Stealth 2.0 Rec Set:
Stealth 2.0 Adjustable Harness. The harness is fully adjustable with the back section, waist belt and crotch strap each able to be adjusted independently to ensure a perfect fit and greater comfort. Both shoulder straps include QR buckle to make donning, doffing and adjustment easy. The design of Stealth 2.0 harness offers a freedom of movement that you don't get in backmount BCDs.
Central Weight Pocket (CWP). Correct weight distribution is essential for perfect trim but can change if you swap from drysuit to wetsuit, from heavy to light-weight fins, or different tank types. The CWP solves the problem completely, enabling you to place the weight high or low in the CWP, and the position of the CWP on the harness can also be adjusted. The Stealth 2.0 Rec Set includes a medium (6kg) CWP which is suitable for most applications. If you think a larger (12kg) weight pocket may be needed - please e-mail us for details. Note that you can also increase weight using trim pockets (available separately).
Buoyancy Compensator / Rec Wing. The Rec wing is a semi-fixed design with a 13L buoyancy - that's plenty for a correctly weighted diver to carry two main tanks and a pony bottle.
The top and bottom of the wing is fixed to the harness and each side is connected to special tri-glides on the waist band using bolt snaps, these allow easy access to the CWP in order to add, remove or adjust weights. A Velcro strap around the CWP holds the wing close to the weights and your body. The Stealth 2.0 Rec wing is made using the most durable and high quality materials. The wing has a double layer construction with the outer shell made of Cordura 1100 dTEX, which resists abrasion and provides the highest level of safety for cave and wreck diving. The inner bladder is also made from a tough nylon fabric.
Stealth 2.0 complete sidemount system. The full Stealth 2.0 system comprises three main parts: the harness, CWP and wing. Details of each are included below.
Stealth 2.0 Adjustable Harness:
- 1 x Webbed harness with independently moving upper an lower nodes for comfortable and flexible back support
- 1 x crotch strap with 2 x straight D-rings
- 2 x square rear mounting plates (attaching points for steel cylinders and the XDeep expandable pouch)
- 2 x rubber o-rings (on waist band, attaching points for aluminium cylinders)
- 2 x bent D-rings (shoulder straps)
- 1 x heavy duty stainess steel waist band buckle
- bungee cord (to set up loops for the cylinders)
- 1 x adapter plate for a canister light
- rubber webbing holders
Stealth 2.0 Central Weight Pocket:
- Medium 6kg, 13.2lbs
- Double-Velcro close system
- 1 x central weight pocket mounting bracket (for position adjustment if required)
Stealth 2.0 Rec wing / buoyancy compensator:
- 1 x 13 litre (13kg) rec wing
- 1 x inflator system, may be connected on either the left or right
- 1 x dump valve / Over Pressure Relief Valve, may be fitted in the lower position (accessible with either hand) or on the opposite side to the inflator
- bolt snaps for connecting the side of the wing to the waist band of the harness
For detailed information and configuration instructions download a copy of the Stealth 2.0 Tec Manual (the 'rec' wing is similar in design but smaller capacity).
If you're already the happy owner of a Stealth 2.0 (like us), you can also fit a Rec Wing to your existing harness in just a few minutes - please e-mail us for details.
Product information video: