Expandable Pouch for Sidemount and Technical Diving
A heavy duty, two section expandable pouch for sidemount and technical diving. One limitation of many technical diving BCDs is the lack of storage pockets but the XDeep expandable pouch solves the problem.
This pouch is ideal for carrying a range of equipment and accessories, and is expandable to allow you to carry larger items, like a spare mask or SMB. When you only need smaller items, simply close the outer zip for a compact, low profile pouch (similar capacity to the standard pouch). When you need an item simply un-clip the pouch from its connection point and clip onto a shoulder D-ring, then find the accessory that you need, or replace an item.
This pouch has two attachment points so that it can be easily attached to a BCD harness D-ring, buttplate or sidemount harness. Ideal for the Stealth rear square rings or the Ghost (if you add a D-ring to each of the rear crotch strap sections).
Made from tough Cordura featuring a heavy duty YKK zippers with thick teeth for easy use underwater and resistance to salt build up.
- 250mm x 170mm x 15mm thick (zipped) or 80mm (unzipped).
- two attachment points (e.g. to go across a butt plate or the flat D-rings of the Stealth).
- 2 x 90mm double ended bolt snaps.
- 1m of 3mm bungee for connecting accessories to a line in the main section, to ensure that you don't lose anything that spills out of your pouch.
- Two sections:
- main (large) section can hold many different accessories including a spare mask, slate, wet notes, tools, backup torch, cookies, spool, spare bungee, etc.
- small front section is ideal for smaller items e.g. spare mouth piece and cable ties and possibly a backup torch.
- the main section section has a clear window to the front so that you (or your buddy) can see if a torch has turned on under pressure.
- the main section section has two D-rings and the smaller front section has one D-ring inside, to secure items so that they don't fall out.
- both sections have 2 x drain holes.
A video showing the features of the standard and expandable pouches: