V2 ICE MONO Semi Tec
V2 ICE MONO Semi Tec is designed for streamlined open water diving, taking the best ideas from technical diving for the advantage to single-tank divers. V2 ICE Mono regulators also offer an easy upgrade path to twin set regulators with a perfect configuration.
The V2 ICE Mono regulator is a version of the V2 ICE technical diving regulator, but designed for divers using a single tank. The first stage regulator LP and HP ports are angled to give you 2 x HP and 4 x LP ports pointing at more convenient hose routing angles, keeping hoses close to the diver and creating a streamlined tec-style configuration when using a single tank. The first stages have a quality matte finish and raised Tecline logo. The second stage regulators are the same as the high quality balanced regulators used with the V2 ICE DIR tec set. Together these are an attractive and professional looking set of regulators, with performance and functionality to match.
The V2 ICE Mono was designed for technical diver training with a single tank (and a two outlet valves on a single cylinder), however, using a single V2 ICE Mono first stage also makes for a great streamlined OW regulator set. When you want to go full tec, simply purchase a second first stage and switch the hoses over. The unique shape of the first stage allows for a perfect configuration to be achieved for both styles of diving. Here's how it works:
- 2 x HP pointing down - for the SPG on a single tank (or for left and right SPGs on twins)
- 2 x LP ports horizontally - for a short reg hose and BCD inflator
- 2 x LP ports pointing down - for a long reg hose and dry suit hose
V2 ICE MONO Semi Tec set includes:
- 1 x first stage V2 ICE MONO, balanced diaphragm with cold water kit, 2 x HP ports, 4 x LP ports
- 2 x second stage V2 balanced regs with Venturi and breathing resistance adjustments
- 1 x LP Proflex hose, 61 cm
- 1 x LP Proflex hose, 193 cm
- 1 x HP Proflex hose, 61 cm
- 1 x SPG, Tecline 300 bar, naked 52mm
- 2 x bolt snaps (for SPG and second stage)
- 1 x bungee for second stage necklace
- 1 x Tecline padded regulator bag, to protect your regs
- user manual
This regulator is configured for diving under ice (environmental seal for cold water). Breathing resistance is in the range of 0.983 - 1.004 J/L, tested at depth. This is a level of performance expected from a world-class regulator, which offers minimal breathing effort and helps to reduce air consumption. The V2 ICE second stage features a central purge button to reduce the frontal area, making it less susceptible to activation in strong current.
Tecline V2 ICE regulators are CE certified to the EN 250 standard. The V2 ICE sets are Nitrox ready, for up to EAN40, out of the box.
A 10 year warranty is provided by SCUBATECH for the first owner, ensuring that the products are free from production and material defects. This warranty is subject to the correct care, operation and servicing performed annually by an authorised SCUBATECH service centre (service centres for other major brands may qualify, subject to confirmation). Details are included in the booklet provided with your regulators.
Note: The picture of the BCD shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. This price is for the regulator set only.